Field & Equipment Rental
Individuals, groups, and clubs can rent our field and agility equipment for dog activities like Agility, Obedience, Rally, or seminars. If you are an individual or a group that trains together use the online form to make a reservation.
Due to insurance regulations, all individuals using the field must be members of Contact Zonies. Download our Membership Form. Check the calendar for open times. After 24 hours, check the calendar to make sure your desired time has been entered correctly. It is your responsibility to verify it was entered correctly.
If you have questions or are a trainer, club or organization, email Jana at email@example.com for prices & information.
Rates for Individuals and Groups:
- Field only: $10.00/ hour or $65.00/day
- Field & Equipment: $20.00/hour or $125.00/day
(A “day” rental is any rental time over 6 hours/day)
- Checks payable to Contact Zonies.
- Mail to: CZ Membership Director, 2309 E. Acoma Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85022
- Rental time (hours) starts when the Renter enters the field and ends when the Renter leaves the field.
- There will be no refunds, if you need to reschedule, email Jana at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The outer fence gate has a combination lock. The code will be provided upon approval. If the gate is open upon arrival and/or when leaving and there are soccer or swim club people on site, leave the gate open/unlocked. The Renter is responsible for locking the outer fence gate if they are the last to leave the property.
- The poop receptacle is to be taken out and placed in the alley trash can (NORTH of the parking lot).
- If renting agility equipment, the lock combination to the storage unit will be provided upon approval.
- All equipment must be returned to storage in its original location and the lock securely closed on the storage unit.
- For night time rentals, the field lights are to be shut off when exiting. There are two light switches located on the electrical pole on the north-east corner of the field. Do NOT unplug any of the field lights. Please report any electrical/lighting problems.
- Alcohol and/or smoking are prohibited on the premises.
- Dogs are not allowed on the soccer field, pool area, bathrooms, or basketball court area. Dogs must be on leash from the parking lot to inside the Zonies field
- In case of an emergency, the address for the field is: 11424 N. 30th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85028
The closest emergency vet is VetMed, 20610 N. Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, 602-697-4694
Questions: Email email@example.com