Health & Safety Updates
Updates to Our Response to the Pandemic
As we continue to monitor news and information surrounding the coronavirus crisis, our highest priority remains caring for our members and their pets. We’re working to adapt to the changing needs brought on by the pandemic. Please see below for the most up-to-date information.
We are asking everyone who arrives for an event, field rental or class to follow the current CDC guidelines as outlined below.
- Wear a mask.
- Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from one another.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Keep groups to no more than 10.
- Sign the current Contact Zonies membership waiver which includes a new Covid-19 waiver.
- Sign the Melrose Activity waiver.
Changes to our Classes, Fun Runs and Events
- Regular classes will limit the number of participants to 10 with the addition of 2 trainers.
- The number of classes offered may include specialty classes which will reduce the number of participants on the field at any one time.
- Funs runs, USDAA@Home events and classes will include special instructions particular to that event which will be provided at sign up.
- All attendees must adhere to CDC guidelines as outlined above.
Pets and the Coronovirus
To date, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance is that there is no evidence that companion animals or pets can spread COVID-19. For the latest information about coronavirus and pets, visit resources published by the CDC.
Please note: It’s always advisable to wash your hands after contact with your pets and the CDC advises that people who are sick should restrict contact with their pets.
For more information visit (CDC) Pets and other Animals.