AKC ISC League Course Rental
AKC ISC Course Rental
Contact Zonies will have the ISC (international sweepstakes class) 100X100 AKC League courses set up on the Melrose field for the winter 2023 league season.
- Courses will be posted on the Contact Zonies Facebook Group one week prior to set up for review.
- Dates the ISC courses will be available are January 19, February 2, 16, March 9, 16, 30
- Book in half hour increments using the form below and pay with a credit card. ($15/30 minutes) from noon until 5PM.
- The equipment may not be moved but it is available for any form of practice or for teams to run who are entered in the Winter AKC ISC League event.
- Information about the league can be found at https://www.akc.org/akc-
To request an orientation session email, email@example.com.
If you wish to be a member there is an online membership application that can be found on the Membership Page.
Check the calendar for open course rental times. After 24 hours, check the calendar to make sure your desired time has been entered correctly. It is your responsibility to verify it was entered correctly.
If you have questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental time (hours) starts when the Renter enters the field and ends when the Renter leaves the field.
- Start time is Thursdays at 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm,
- There will be no refunds, if you need to reschedule, email Cheryl at email@example.com.
- The outer fence gate has a combination lock. The code will be provided upon approval. If the gate is open upon arrival and/or when leaving and there are soccer or swim club people on site, leave the gate open/unlocked. The Renter is responsible for locking the outer fence gate if they are the last to leave the property.
- The poop receptacle is to be taken out and placed in the alley trash can (NORTH of the parking lot).
- Alcohol and/or smoking are prohibited on the premises.
- Dogs are not allowed on the soccer field, pool area, bathrooms, or basketball court area. Dogs must be on leash from the parking lot to inside the Zonies field
- In case of an emergency, the address for the field is: 11424 N. 30th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85028
The closest emergency vet is VetMed, 20610 N. Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, 602-697-4694
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org